[R-sig-ME] sandwich variance estimation using glmer?

Andrew Robinson A.Robinson at ms.unimelb.edu.au
Wed Nov 3 23:39:51 CET 2010

Hi Tyler,

I guess that it is a sensitive topic.  This is a community of
volunteers.  Specious comparisons with commercial software products
aren't helpful, unless they're *positive* specious comparisons ;).

The other problem with working in a community is that it's very
difficult for any one person to definitively state that functionality
does not exist and is not presently being worked on.

So, I repeat, good luck ....

Andrew