[R-sig-ME] John Nelder and Nelder-Lee HGLMs

Murray Jorgensen maj at waikato.ac.nz
Mon Nov 1 04:27:06 CET 2010

Thanks to those who responded to me both publicly and privately.

It seems that the package hglm answers my last question and Section 10
of its vignette is one answer to my first question.

I would still be interested in pointers to more discussion of these matters.

Cheers,  Murray

[...]

--
Dr Murray Jorgensen      http://www.stats.waikato.ac.nz/Staff/maj.html
Department of Statistics, University of Waikato, Hamilton, New Zealand