[R-sig-ME] lme4 missing from repositories?

Federico Calboli f.calboli at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Oct 20 17:09:48 CEST 2010

On 20 Oct 2010, at 16:05, Douglas Bates wrote:

> I think that is thanks to Martin Maechler and Simon Urbanek.  Martin
> contacted Simon off-list to work out some of the problems with that
> particular test.  I'm not sure of the details but it seems at least
> part of the problem was related to the use of veclib (accelerated BLAS
> on the Mac OS X platform), which is a little scary.

if I remember correctly, that only affected the 32 bit R on macs. I'm using the 64 bit.

Federico C. F. Calboli
Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics
Imperial College, St. Mary's Campus
Norfolk Place, London W2 1PG

Tel +44 (0)20 75941602   Fax +44 (0)20 75943193

f.calboli [.a.t] imperial.ac.uk
f.calboli [.a.t] gmail.com