[R-sig-ME] install the "repeated" package

lancelot renaud.lancelot at cirad.fr
Sun Oct 10 09:44:17 CEST 2010

See http://www.commanster.eu/rcode.html

There are many other options, including the lme4 package (on CRAN).

Cheers,

Renaud

Le 09/10/2010 16:47, Jie Li a écrit :
> Dear colleague,
>
> I tried to install the "repeated" package (authored by Jim Lindsey?) so I can
> use glmm() for my analysis, but I failed because the package is not on CRAN or
> can be found elsewhere. I want to incorporate a random element in my generalized
> linear Poisson model. Could you point me towards the way forward? Thank you very
> much indeed.
>
> Jie
>
> Jie Li
> Department of Statistics
> Iowa State University
> 1229 Snedecor Hall
> (515) 294-5790

Renaud Lancelot
EDEN Project, coordinator
http://www.eden-fp6project.net/

UMR CIRAD-INRA "Contrôle des maladies animales exotiques et émergentes"
Joint research unit "Control of emerging and exotic animal diseases"

CIRAD, Campus International de Baillarguet TA A-DIR / B
F34398 Montpellier
http://umr-cmaee.cirad.fr/

Tel.  +33 4 67 59 37 17  -  Fax  +33 4 67 59 37 95
Secr. +33 4 67 59 37 37  - Cell. +33 6 77 52 08 69