[R-sig-ME] bootstrapping question

Nordlund, Dan (DSHS/RDA) NordlDJ at dshs.wa.gov
Tue Sep 28 21:29:06 CEST 2010

Mike,

So, I think you will need to show us the code that you used to "run the boot program" before anyone can help you out.  It is often helpful to create a self-contained example (create a small data set and provide program code) so that others can play along.

Dan

Daniel J. Nordlund
Planning, Performance, and Accountability
Research and Data Analysis Division
Olympia, WA 98504-5204