[R-sig-ME] asking about panel data

Silvia Bauty Hidayana silvie.com88 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 08:07:42 CEST 2010

Hello Sir,,my name is Silvi from Indonesia. I want to ask you about R
squared of random effect model of panel data with maximum likelihood
estimation.  I have used the package nlme to find MLE for random
effects model of panel data. But, I don’t find the R squared. How can
I get the value of R square of my models? This is my data.
Yti is percentage of poverty
X1 is gross regional domestic product per capita without the oil and gas
X2 is gross regional domestic product sector agricultural per labour
X3 is gross regional domestic product sector industri per labour
X4 is gross regional domestic product sector service per labour
t is year, i is cross section.