[R-sig-ME] Model specification: crossed vs nested factors

Richard Feldman richard.feldman at mail.mcgill.ca
Wed Aug 25 00:22:46 CEST 2010

Ah, yes, I forgot one key piece of information. The treatments were
added sequentially in time at the site. In Site #1, treatment A was
applied, measurements taken, then treatment B was applied, etc. A proper
control period (4 days) occurred between the application of the
treatment. This is why I see my design as analogous to a growth model,
though the treatment does vary in time.