[R-sig-ME] examples in Applied Longitudinal Analysis

Fredrik Nilsson laf.nilsson at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 15:17:31 CEST 2010

Dear Sebastian and Doug,

I don't quite understand, is it the data sets in Applied Longitudinal
Analysis that is wanted? If so, I made a search on "fitzmaurice
applied longitudinal analysis data set" and found some data sets on
http://biosun1.harvard.edu/~fitzmaur/ala/ (the homepage of what I
assume is the "book"). Or is it the syntax of the analyses that you
(Sebastian) wants?

Hope this solves your problem and that the R-forge project on useful
data sets isn't terminated.

Best regards,

Fredrik