[R-sig-ME] random regression with MCMCglmm

Celine Teplitsky teplitsky at mnhn.fr
Wed Jun 23 17:07:29 CEST 2010

Dear all,

I would like to fit a random regression using MCMCglmm. The problem is I
don't manage to include heterogeneous residual variance (when I use just
one residual variance the model is running). I have created a factor
(Cat) grouping the environments into 4 food qualities from good to bad,
so the model looks like:
priorA<-list(G=list(G1=list(V=diag(2), n=2)),R=list(V=diag(4), n= 2))

MCMCglmm(LD ~ Age+stFood , random=~us(1+st2Food):ID, rcov =
~us(Cat):units, data=Data,prior=priorA, family =
c("gaussian"),nitt=120000, burnin=20000, thin=100)

but I get this error message, and I really don't know how to fix the
problem:

Error in `[.data.frame`(data, , components[[1]]) :
   undefined columns selected

Many thanks in advance for any help

Celine

--

Celine Teplitsky
Département Ecologie et Gestion de la Biodiversité UMR 7204

Webpage : http://www2.mnhn.fr/cersp/spip.php?rubrique96
Fax : (33-1)-4079-3835
Phone: (33-1)-4079-3443