[R-sig-ME] Zero-inflated negative binomial mixed model?

Roberto Patuelli roberto.patuelli at usi.ch
Sat Jun 19 15:29:32 CEST 2010

Dear Listers,

I was wondering if there is any implementation available in R of a GLMM
based on a zero-inflated negative binomial (basically a zero-inflated
negative binomial mixed effects model).
I see at least one paper online (KKW Yau, K Wang, AH Lee - Biometrical
Journal, 2003) where something like this has been developed (but right now I
can't read the paper because Wiley Interscience is down for maintenance).

Thanks and best regards,
Roberto Patuelli

********************
Roberto Patuelli, Ph.D.
Istituto Ricerche Economiche (IRE) (Institute for Economic Research)
Università della Svizzera Italiana (University of Lugano)
via Maderno 24, CP 4361
CH-6904 Lugano
Switzerland
Phone: +41-(0)58-666-4166