[R-sig-ME] NAs from lmList(fit GLM) :fit fixed-effect GLMs within each level of the random factors

fengsj at mail.utexas.edu fengsj at mail.utexas.edu
Fri Jun 4 21:28:19 CEST 2010

I use lmList to fit GLM (logit, with 3 contious predictors) within
each leavel of my random factor. I can get results but with some
warnings. I think the reason for the warnings is because GLM(logit)
can not be used or estimated within some levels. (The dependents are
all 0 within some levels. There are some NA for some estimated
coefficients in the results).
Is there a way to remove those lm objects with NA values from the
lmList results? I cannot use plot(),intervals() for the lmList
results(I guess it is because of those NAs )
Thanks!