[R-sig-ME] Likelihood Ratio

Iasonas Lamprianou lamprianou at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 4 17:49:06 CEST 2010

Dear all,
the good old advice of using

sm1 <- mcmcsamp(m3_06, 10)
HPDinterval(sm1)

to evaluate the confidence intervals of the random variance do not seem to work any more. What is the new acceptable advice, other than running simulations with the likelihood ratio test? Or maybe there is no additional/new advice on this?

jason

Dr. Iasonas Lamprianou

Assistant Professor (Educational Research and Evaluation)
Department of Education Sciences
European University-Cyprus
P.O. Box 22006
1516 Nicosia