[R-sig-ME] poisson GLMER with identity link

Tim Carnus tim.carnus at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 20:12:55 CEST 2010

Dear list,

Just adding an example of the model I am fitting, and session info.

model<-glmer(count~-1+X1+X2+X3+X4+(1|plot),poisson(link='identity'),
REML=TRUE)

where I am interested in the additive effects of X1-X4 on the count per
plot response. The random effect is simply there to account for the
repeated measures taken over time on each plot.

R version 2.10.1 (2009-12-14)
i486-pc-linux-gnu