[R-sig-ME] Could not get a lmer or glmer summary

Eric Edeline edeline at biologie.ens.fr
Sat Mar 27 14:59:48 CET 2010

I have solved my problem, which was apparently due to a conflict between
lme4 and another library (one of these: tree, VGAM, sn, Matrix,
mclust...) about an "rcon" object if I remember well.  Removing all the
libraries including lme4 from /usr/local/lib/R/site-library and
re-installing lme4 in /usr/lib/R/site-library made the trick. Sorry for
not providing more detailed information, I just do not remember more!

Cheers,

eric

--
Eric Edeline