[R-sig-ME] worked example & FAQ

Ben Bolker bolker at ufl.edu
Fri Mar 19 20:50:01 CET 2010

  I've posted a new worked example to
<http://glmm.wikidot.com/examples>, which analyzes some data on owlet
begging behavior (from Roulin and Bersier 2007 by way of Zuur et al
2009) -- it shows among other things how to compute predicted values and
standard errors for glmer fits.

  Perhaps against my better judgment, I also started a draft of a FAQ
list -- see

http://glmm.wikidot.com/faq

  Feel free to make suggestions about what to include (OK), how to
improve what's there (better), or (best) sign in and edit it yourself ...

  happy friday.

--
Ben Bolker
Associate professor, Biology Dep't, Univ. of Florida