[R-sig-ME] Examples of GLMM fits?

Douglas Bates bates at stat.wisc.edu
Sat Mar 6 16:57:06 CET 2010

I have added the Gamma family for glmer in the lme4a package and will
backport to the lme4 package.   (Actually Ben Bolker sent me a patch
for lme4 several weeks ago and I haven't gotten around to installing
it yet but will do so.)

However, before I release it I would like to have an example data set
and model on which to test it.  I don't have any.  Could someone
provide me with a reference to data and a fitted model that I could
use as an example?  I would also appreciate an example of a Poisson
GLMM and other families too.