[R-sig-ME] specifying model with multiple interactions

Ista Zahn istazahn at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 00:54:26 CET 2010

Hi James,
I think you probably want something along the lines of

 BatUp ~ Speed + Delivery + (1|Subject) + (0+Speed|Subject) +
(0+Delivery|Subject)

assuming that Subject is a unique identifier for each participant. I
highly doubt that you want the (1|Delivery) term in there, as it
surely makes more sense to think of this as a fixed factor.

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong...
-Ista