[R-sig-ME] Using lme (possibly nlme) in R

Ben Bolker bolker at ufl.edu
Thu Jul 23 19:49:20 CEST 2009

  She posted to r-help as well, I gave her basic advice (either lme or
lmer will work for this problem, basic syntax, consider treating blocks
as fixed, or possibly using aov(), since there are only 3 blocks) and
expect that she will reply to r-sig-mixed-models when she hits the next
roadblock ...

  Ben