[R-sig-ME] GLMMs with unequal group sizes

Rense Nieuwenhuis rense.nieuwenhuis at me.com
Thu Jun 11 14:24:29 CEST 2009

Hello Grant,

related to the previous remark (re-fitting the model without some of
the areas), you might be interested in the influence.ME package, which
I developed. Although focused on measures of influential data
regarding variables at the level of the area (in your example), you
could use the estex() function which will return the fixed estimates
iteratively excluding each of the areas.

If you need help with using the package, you can contact me off-list.

Kind regards,

Rense Nieuwenhuis