[R-sig-ME] Confidence intervals for effects in glmer()

Ben Bolker bolker at ufl.edu
Tue Jun 9 15:07:05 CEST 2009

  For a while mcmcsamp was withdrawn/labeled as untrustworthy by Doug
Bates, I'm not sure what its current status is.  In any case, as far as
I know it has never worked for GLMM (as opposed to LMM) fits -- which
is what the original poster asked about.  If it does work, mcmcsamp
is definitely better than the solutions I proposed.

  Ben Bolker