[R-sig-ME] Meta-analysis using lmer

Brant Inman brant.inman at mac.com
Tue Mar 31 01:43:27 CEST 2009

I asked a similar question a while back on R-help.  As far as I know,
the only way to do this type of meta-analysis using the S language was
to use S-Plus. My understanding is that SAS, HLM and MLWin can do this
too.

All the examples from meta-analysis in Chapter 6 of the Hox book are
do-able in R though.  I have the code if you want it.

Brant Inman