[R-sig-ME] crossed random effects example [R-sig-mixed-models Digest, Vol 27, Issue 2]

Hugo Quené hugo.quene at let.uu.nl
Sun Mar 1 23:26:03 CET 2009

Dear Jeroen and others,

Perhaps you'll also appreciate these examples of crossed random
effects:

http://dx.doi.org/doi:10.1016/j.jml.2008.02.002

with appendix materials at
http://www.let.uu.nl/~Hugo.Quene/personal/mixedeffects/

Best wishes, Hugo Quené

--
Dr Hugo Quené | senior docent-onderzoeker Fonetiek | Departement
Moderne Talen | Utrecht inst of Linguistics OTS | Universiteit