[R-sig-ME] dealing with the convergence status

Ben Bolker bolker at ufl.edu
Thu Feb 5 18:19:57 CET 2009

  I'm interested in the answer as well.  I thought about this
briefly,  but the only thing I came up with (which is a terrible
hack) is to use options(warn=2) to turn warnings into errors and
then use try() to catch and evaluate the errors.  One might
also be able to inspect last.warning ... There must
be a better way though ...

  Ben Bolker

--
Ben Bolker
Associate professor, Biology Dep't, Univ. of Florida