[R-sig-ME] Mixed Model Overview

Nathan Leon Pace, MD, MStat n.l.pace at utah.edu
Wed Jan 14 17:50:08 CET 2009

I ask the indulgence of the group for some assistance in a short
lecture/seminar.

I'm suppose to give a 30 minute overview of mixed models (GL, NL, and GNL)
to a small group of mostly physician researchers - some of whom have
experience using the NONMEM package to do pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic
population modeling.

I looked at some my favorite archives/blogs/academic sites, but can't find a
existing outline, syllabus, .ppt file, etc, for such a purpose.

If someone can point me toward an example, I'd appreciate seeing how someone
else did a similar presentation.

Nathan
--
Nathan Leon Pace, MD, MStat