[R-sig-ME] xtable question

Kris Jamsen kmjamsen at unimelb.edu.au
Thu Dec 11 23:25:03 CET 2008

Thanks Hank for your quick reply.  Yes, I tried to coerce my nlme object
into a data.frame object but xtable told me I couldn't do that.  The
nlme object is just an nlme model, so I would imagine it would be
similar in nature to an lm object, but with a few more bits.  It looks
like I might have to try to extend the list of available classes in
xtable (this might take some time!) or do something more manual.  Would
be glad to hear more suggestions!

Cheers,

Kris