[R-sig-ME] [Fwd: Re: Matrix broken on Mac...]

Douglas Bates bates at stat.wisc.edu
Mon Dec 1 19:45:09 CET 2008

Does

library(Matrix)

without any reference to lme4 work for you?

The other person who was having difficulty loading the Matrix package
on a Mac was able to resolve the problem although I forget the details
of how it was resolved.

The messages indicate that the problem is more with Matrix than with lme4.

On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 12:26 PM, Dave Atkins <datkins at fuller.edu> wrote:

> [whoops, first sent this from my current email, which the listserv didn't
> recognize.  apologies if this comes through twice.]

And it did come through twice.  I read the messages in the wrong order
and authorized the posting from the other address before reading this
message.  Sorry for the extra noise.