[R-sig-ME] Mixed model with multiple response variables?

David Afshartous dafshartous at med.miami.edu
Tue Aug 5 22:13:02 CEST 2008

Note sure how to fit the model in R, but two good references are:

Fieuws & Verbeke (2006). "Pairwise fitting of mixed models for the joint
modeling of multivariate longitudinal profiles," Biometrics, 62, 424-431.

Fieuws et al. (2008). "Predicting renal graft failure using multivariate
longitudinal profiles," Biostatistics, 9, 419-431.