[R-sig-ME] missing data in lme, lmer, PROC MIXED

M Henry H Stevens HStevens at muohio.edu
Mon Jul 28 13:04:19 CEST 2008

Thanks Ken. I have been assuming that they meant missing covariates (a
subject provided most of the predictors, but not all). So I take it that
SAS does no imputation on its own-that the user would need to do that
(if they wanted?). lme does not do anything like that.

Hank

--

Dr. Hank Stevens, Associate Professor
338 Pearson Hall

Office: (513) 529-4206
Lab: (513) 529-4262
FAX: (513) 529-4243
http://www.cas.muohio.edu/~stevenmh/
http://www.cas.muohio.edu/ecology
http://www.muohio.edu/botany/

"If the stars should appear one night in a thousand years, how would men
believe and adore." -Ralph Waldo Emerson, writer and philosopher
(1803-1882)