[R-sig-ME] Logistisc regression (lmer) fitted by the Laplace approximation- references?

Dan Wright danw at sussex.ac.uk
Wed Jul 23 15:19:02 CEST 2008

Not sure what you mean limits, but if you want a very intro description see
<http://www.sussex.ac.uk/Users/danw/pdf/multibjmspproofs.pdf>.

Dan

ps. That website works now and will for a few weeks. I move in a few weeks,
and my current employer may want to get rid of the space I take up on the
server, but hopefully I will have it up at my new location soon.