[R-sig-ME] [R] lme nesting/interaction advice

John Maindonald john.maindonald at anu.edu.au
Mon May 12 02:11:40 CEST 2008

This leads to the notion of a fully cross design.  A fully cross
design has the characteristics that:
(a) its lineaments are not clear.
(b) it leads to heated discussion.

John Maindonald             email: john.maindonald at anu.edu.au
phone : +61 2 (6125)3473    fax  : +61 2(6125)5549
Centre for Mathematics & Its Applications, Room 1194,
John Dedman Mathematical Sciences Building (Building 27)
Australian National University, Canberra ACT 0200.