[R-sig-ME] Fwd: same old question - lme4 and p-values

Robert Kushler kushler at oakland.edu
Sat Apr 5 17:50:18 CEST 2008

Unfortunately, the latest changes to lme4 seem to have broken languageR.
Many of the plotting functions are now built in to lme4, but the p-value
obsessed among us would love to have the other functions in languageR
back in action.

Harold, any plans for an update?  Will Doug let you do it?  :-)

Rob Kushler