[R-sig-ME] Fwd: same old question - lme4 and p-values

Hank Stevens HStevens at MUOhio.edu
Fri Apr 4 17:48:31 CEST 2008

Google:
p-values lmer wiki

On Apr 4, 2008, at 9:33 AM, Douglas Bates wrote:

> [...]

Dr. Hank Stevens, Associate Professor
338 Pearson Hall
Botany Department
Miami University
Oxford, OH 45056

Office: (513) 529-4206
Lab: (513) 529-4262
FAX: (513) 529-4243
http://www.cas.muohio.edu/~stevenmh/
http://www.cas.muohio.edu/ecology
http://www.muohio.edu/botany/

"If the stars should appear one night in a thousand years, how would men
believe and adore." -Ralph Waldo Emerson, writer and philosopher
(1803-1882)