[R-sig-ME] use of pedigree structures

Douglas Bates bates at stat.wisc.edu
Thu Mar 27 17:11:45 CET 2008

The pedigree class has been moved to the pedigreemm package, which is
also on R-forge

http://r-forge.r-project.org/projects/pedigreemm

In that package Ana Vazquez and I are developing methods to
incorporate pedigrees using animal models or sire models.  That
package is still under development.  If you are particularly anxious
to use those methods you may want to contact Ana directly.