[R-sig-ME] Problems withestimationg model in lmer

Nicholas Lewin-Koh lewin-koh.nicholas at gene.com
Thu Feb 14 19:35:03 CET 2008

Hi Doug,
Actually the effect is subtle. If you look at slice by day
and look at the dose response curves from the model there is
a small effect at small doses in the slope, as the dose increases there is
actual suppression.

By the way, even though I tried to strip off anything that might be
informative about which compound this is, please understand that this is
company data. I would ask that it not be distributed beyond your class. I do
not have the authority to ok its release to a broader audience.

Thanks for your understanding
Nicholas