[R-sig-ME] Alpha version of lme4_1.0.0 now on R-forge

Douglas Bates bates at stat.wisc.edu
Tue Jan 22 20:27:59 CET 2008

I should have added that you can install this alpha version with

install.packages("lme4", repos = "http://r-forge.r-project.org")

There is a Windows binary package but no Mac OS X binary.  If you are
running OS X and have installed the tools for compiling R packages
then you can specify type = "source" in the call to
install.packages().