[R-sig-ME] (no subject)

Hallstrom, Wayne (Calgary) Wayne.Hallstrom at WorleyParsons.com
Mon Apr 2 21:23:20 CEST 2007

Hi,
I am wondering what the difference between fixed effect estimates by the
fixef() and mcmcsamp() routines? I noticed that these two seem to be
aimed at determining that same fixed effect coefficients, but that the
resutls differ. Is one prefereable to the other? I have been assuming
tha the mcmcsamp() routie ints the one to go with based on reading
previous discussions about it and lmer.

Thnak you,
Wayne Hallstrom
*** WORLEYPARSONS GROUP NOTICE ***
"This email is confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose  or  use the  information  contained in it.  If you have received this email in error,  please notify us immediately by return email and delete the email and any attachments. Any personal views or opinions expressed by the writer may not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of any company in the WorleyParsons Group of Companies."