[R-sig-ME] Model specification help

Andrew Perrin clists at perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Fri Mar 9 02:40:05 CET 2007

Thank you for this. I will return to it tomorrow and let you know how it
goes. As for the machine it's running on: it's a dual-Xeon 2.8Ghz IBM
eseries server with 6GB RAM, running debian Linux, kernel 2.6.18.  So the
3GB per-process memory limit applies. I also have access to a shared
server with "twenty-four 1.05 GHz Ultra-Sparc III+ processors and 40 GB of
main memory" running solaris, if that's better.

Andrew J Perrin - andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu - http://perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Assistant Professor of Sociology; Book Review Editor, _Social Forces_
University of North Carolina - CB#3210, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3210 USA
New Book: http://www.press.uchicago.edu/cgi-bin/hfs.cgi/00/178592.ctl