[R-meta] pooled vs separate QB statistics

Filippo Gambarota ||||ppo@g@mb@rot@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue May 28 12:38:46 CEST 2024

Dear Michael,
Thank you. So basically when different tau2 are estimated (either
using a multivariate model or scale location model) the Q test for the
moderators is the non-pooled test? When a single tau2 is estimated the
Q test is the pooled version?
Filippo

--
Filippo Gambarota, PhD
Postdoctoral Researcher - University of Padova