[R-meta] Calculation of p values in selmodel

Viechtbauer, Wolfgang (NP) wo||g@ng@v|echtb@uer @end|ng |rom m@@@tr|chtun|ver@|ty@n|
Thu Mar 28 12:41:09 CET 2024

If you passed two-sided p-values to the function but the simulated selection process was based on the significance of one-sided tests (i.e., the significance plus the direction of the effects), then this doesn't match up and it should not be a surprise then that the model cannot correct for the selection process.