[R-meta] Calculation of p values in selmodel

Viechtbauer, Wolfgang (NP) wo||g@ng@v|echtb@uer @end|ng |rom m@@@tr|chtun|ver@|ty@n|
Thu Mar 21 11:31:02 CET 2024

Did you actually install the devel version as instructed under the link I posted? When you do library(metafor), which version is being loaded? If it is 4.4-0, then you are not using the devel version (which has version 4.5-x).