[R-meta] Meta-analysis of proportion differences (certain cells frequency)

Viechtbauer, Wolfgang (NP) wo||g@ng@v|echtb@uer @end|ng |rom m@@@tr|chtun|ver@|ty@n|
Fri Mar 15 18:56:36 CET 2024

But what exactly does an author of a study that reports cell counts actually report? Are they are reporting the lymphocyte and total white blood cell count for each participant?