[R-meta] conversion of OR to tetrachoric corr and its var

Viechtbauer, Wolfgang (NP) wo||g@ng@v|echtb@uer @end|ng |rom m@@@tr|chtun|ver@|ty@n|
Fri Mar 15 16:18:47 CET 2024

Hi Eran,

See:

https://wviechtb.github.io/metafor/reference/conv.delta.html

and especially the example at the very end, which directly covers your question. Briefly, after conv.wald(), you use conv.delta() to convert the log odds ratio and its sampling variance to the tetrachoric correlation with its sampling variance.