[R-meta] [External] RE: Effect Sizes and Beta Coefficients

Viechtbauer, Wolfgang (NP) wo||g@ng@v|echtb@uer @end|ng |rom m@@@tr|chtun|ver@|ty@n|
Tue Jun 18 17:58:20 CEST 2024

B/SE gives you the test statistic. If you want to use escalc(measure="PCOR", ...), then you need to supply this via the 'ti' argument, the number of predictors via the 'mi' argument, and the sample size via the 'ni' argument. See:

https://wviechtb.github.io/metafor/reference/escalc.html#partial-and-semi-partial-correlations