[R-meta] Robust Variance Analysis (RVA)

Michael Dewey ||@t@ @end|ng |rom dewey@myzen@co@uk
Wed Jan 31 14:31:14 CET 2024

When you say Robust Variance Analysis do you mean obtaining cluster
robust estimators using, for instance, clubsandwich?

As to your first question meta-analysis is a technique for combining
estimates from a number of sources and meta-regression extends that by
allowing for moderator variables either to explain heterogeneity or to
test a specific scientific hypothesis.

Michael

On 31/01/2024 09:01, Sevilay Cankaya via R-sig-meta-analysis wrote:
> Dear community,
>
> My question is about RVA (Robust Variance Analysis). What is the difference
> between meta regression and meta analysis ? And must have two continuous
> variables (moderator) to do rva.
>
> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

Michael