[R-meta] BLUPs revisit

Yefeng Yang ye|eng@y@ng1 @end|ng |rom un@w@edu@@u
Mon Feb 5 06:49:36 CET 2024

Hi James,

That's true. Thanks for your kindly reply.

Best,
Yefeng
________________________________
From: James Pustejovsky <jepusto using gmail.com>
Sent: 05 February 2024 7:54
To: R Special Interest Group for Meta-Analysis <r-sig-meta-analysis using r-project.org>
Cc: Yefeng Yang <yefeng.yang1 using unsw.edu.au>
Subject: Re: [R-meta] BLUPs revisit

Hi Yefang,

I think you've posed questions that are quite challenging to answer via a listserv discussion. They're essentially methodological research questions, and answering them properly would likely require running simulations and perhaps doing mathematical derivations. Thus, it's unlikely that people would have ready responses to questions like this.

James