[R-meta] Correlation between two continuous outcome

Reza Norouzian rnorouz|@n @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Apr 20 16:20:15 CEST 2024

Hi Ishtiaque,

Can you possibly share a little more specifics about the dataset you are
working with? For example, how many studies do you have? How many of them
simultaneously studied the effect of X intervention on both pain intensity
and the several pain biomarkers of interest? Indeed, how many pain
biomarkers do you have and are there any that is/are not the focus of your
study?

Also, if you could share the structure of your data for a couple of studies
in a concise manner (ex. below), our list members could likely better
assist you.

Reza

study  SMD V   intensity   PDNF    . . . last_pain_biomarkers
1     .6  .1   number      number        number
1      1  .2   number      number        number
1     .9  .3   number      number        number
2     .7  .2   number      number        number
2     .8  .4   number      number        number