[R-meta] Standardized mean differences with rma.mv?

Viechtbauer, Wolfgang (NP) wo||g@ng@v|echtb@uer @end|ng |rom m@@@tr|chtun|ver@|ty@n|
Thu Apr 18 23:36:03 CEST 2024

Will, *please* read up on the extensive documentation provided with the metafor package, including:

https://wviechtb.github.io/metafor/reference/rma.mv.html
https://wviechtb.github.io/metafor/reference/vcalc.html
https://wviechtb.github.io/metafor/reference/misc-recs.html#general-workflow-for-meta-analyses-involving-complex-dependency-structures

and the various examples illustrating the application of multivariate/multilevel models for modeling dependent estimates with rma.mv(), such as:

https://wviechtb.github.io/metadat/reference/dat.assink2016.html
https://wviechtb.github.io/metadat/reference/dat.berkey1998.html
https://wviechtb.github.io/metadat/reference/dat.ishak2007.html
https://wviechtb.github.io/metadat/reference/dat.kalaian1996.html
https://wviechtb.github.io/metadat/reference/dat.knapp2017.html
https://wviechtb.github.io/metadat/reference/dat.tannersmith2016.html

and the various analysis examples provided on the metafor website, such as:

https://www.metafor-project.org/doku.php/analyses:gleser2009
https://www.metafor-project.org/doku.php/analyses:berkey1998

and the corresponding references.