[R-meta] Score Normalization for Moderator Analysis in Meta-Analysis

Viechtbauer, Wolfgang (NP) wo||g@ng@v|echtb@uer @end|ng |rom m@@@tr|chtun|ver@|ty@n|
Sat Sep 30 09:54:56 CEST 2023

Uhhh, no idea what happened here, but apparently the mailing list server thought that reply was so important to send it out three times ... Apologies for the spam.