[R-meta] Updates to the CRAN Task View on MetaAnalysis

Michael Dewey ||@t@ @end|ng |rom dewey@myzen@co@uk
Thu Sep 21 15:27:40 CEST 2023

I post sporadically about this to report on progress and give general
updates.

Since the last update the underlying technology has been changed and we
now have a co-maintainer of the ask View, the Sage of Maastricht,
Wolfgang Viechtbauer.

The number of packages has grown and we seem to be approaching 200 as an
asymptote from below.

It would be very helpful if you are a package author if you could add a
NEWS file to your package to make it easier to see if an update is a bug
fix or a major enhancement.

--
Michael