[R-meta] Meta-analysis of within-subject experimental designs with multiple treatment factors?

Viechtbauer, Wolfgang (NP) wo||g@ng@v|echtb@uer @end|ng |rom m@@@tr|chtun|ver@|ty@n|
Thu Sep 14 10:06:14 CEST 2023

Dear Elmar,

Would you be so kind and repost your question in plain text format? By posting in HTML format, your post became quite mangled; this is what it looks like:

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-sig-meta-analysis/2023-September/004892.html

Thanks!

[...]